I work with leadership to eliminate the stigma around corporate mental health issues in their companies through customized wellness programs for their departments or across business lines.
My workshops or speaking engagements educate employees on corporate mental health issues and how they impact daily life in the workplace, at home, and during interactions with others. Supporting the instructional piece are hands-on learning exercises to provide guidance on communication techniques to employ when discussing mental health issues, as well as positive coping skills that can be used to alleviate stress in any situation. I combine my corporate background and clinical experience to speak to employees on a variety of mental health topics such as:
- The most common causes and impact of stress and anxiety
- Red Flags of Burn-out
- Building stress resilience
- Negative and positive coping skills
- Positive mindset and what a difference it can make
- The symptoms of depression, grief, and guilt
- Recognizing crisis and what to do
To schedule Babita to speak at your organization, please use our Book A Speaker Form.