Transforming You And Your Relationships
Your relationships are one of the biggest determinants of your happiness and satisfaction in life. But even healthy relationships have challenges. When I talk about relationships, I’m not just talking about your dating life or whether you’re married or not. I’m referring to your relationships with all of the significant people in your life – your partner, your family, your children, your friends, your colleagues, your business stakeholders, your manager… even yourself.
Relationships can be complicated, but they are necessary and play a central role in your life. Even if you hate to admit it, you rely on others not only for love, fun and friendship, but also for things like growth, support and nurturing.
As humans, we are hard-wired for connection. You have an innate instinct within you to seek connection and community in whatever environment you are in. That’s why you probably have several clusters of friends in your life – one group for each of the different environments in your life, like your work, your neighborhood, your church, and even your family. However, relationships can be messy and it takes a certain set of skills to build or maintain healthy relationships with people.
You may be here because you are recognizing that there is a particular relationship issue or an area in your life such as at work or home that needs attention. You may be aware that you need to focus on approaching your relationships differently…in a way that is healthy and fulfilling.
That’s what I’m here to help you do…
How Does Relationship Coaching With Me Work?
As a team, we will tackle your specific issues and challenges. As a certified coach, former Wall Street executive and Psychotherapist in private practice, I bring in the totality of my expertise. Although coaching is structured and we set goals, I customize my coaching approach to your needs and specific issues. Simultaneously, I empower you to achieve your desired results.
Some of my clients and I have successfully tackled the following:
- Understanding and addressing what is working and not working in the relationships in your life
- Sorting out and changing unhealthy relationship patterns and trends
- Developing effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Learning how to advocate for yourself and your needs
- Establishing healthy and appropriate relationship boundaries
- Learning how to set realistic expectations for yourself and for others
- Developing the language to make requests of other people
- Understanding when you “project” things onto other people
- Assessing when to hold on to people and when to let go
- Increasing your ability to positively influence others (whether in the workplace or personally)
- Finding a mutually healthy romantic partner
- Developing deeper connections with friends or family members
- Building skills to lead or manage more effectively
- Learning how to make new friends
Relationship Coaching Comes In All Shapes And Sizes
Here are some of the kinds of relationship coaching I offer:
A family, like a small company, has its own set of challenges to work through, values to align, situations to address and ways to continue to grow. Sometimes, just like a small company, families need help with those relationships. That’s where I can help.
Some common areas I can help families with are:
- Blended or Modern family issues
- Multicultural family issues
- Divorced family issues
- Marriage Issues
- New Parent Issues
Families are unique and so is my approach with each family. Every family has its own goals and values. I will identify what works for you and your family.
Families I have worked with find coaching has helped them to establish healthy behaviors and achieve positive change within the family. Additional benefits of family coaching include:
- Better communication within the family
- Empowerment of family members
- Establishing common and healthy goals
- Create Stronger relationships
- Resolve Conflict to restore more peace and balance in the family
Workplace Relations Coaching
Helping employees develop and nurture healthy relationships
Healthy professional relationships create better performance and ultimately better results. According to O.C. Tanner research, the number one reason people leave their employers is because of difficult relationships whether with managers, direct reports or colleagues. As a former lawyer and Wall Street executive, I work with CEOs, Executives, and Professionals of all levels to successfully resolve workplace challenges resulting in long-lasting healthy, well-functioning workplace relationships.
Relationship Coaching For Couples
During couples coaching, I will work with you and your partner to cultivate a more connected, loving relationship (click here to read more about my work with couples in couples coaching).
One Simple Step Can Change Everything
Are you ready to work on the important relationships in your life, including you? Contact me today to connect or look at my coaching packages (hyperlink) to determine what is right for you.
I look forward to connecting with you.
Book A Consultation
Looking Forward To Meet You
I am excited to help you on your journey to happiness.
Shout Out Client Success
Our happy clients share the experience of relationship coaching success.