As an executive or a high-performer professional, you probably do a good job of hiding your emotional pain from everyone. People probably have no idea how much you struggle with your confidence and sense of self, or how unfulfilled you feel about life. Executive therapy can help in each of these areas of your life.
When you struggle with anxiety, depression, or low self-esteem, you don’t know how to trust yourself. You might find yourself up at all hours of the night worrying about work, feeling like you’re failing everyone in the office and everyone at home all at the same time. No matter how much you try, you can’t tame the critical voice that lives inside your head.
I work with executives and other high-achieving business professionals to help them address the barriers that hold them back from confidence, inner peace, and happiness at work and at home. When we work together, I provide a safe and confidential space to explore difficult topics that you can’t discuss with anyone else.
Have you ever had any of these thoughts:
- There’s no way I tell anybody on my team how I’m feeling
- I don’t feel like I have anyone I can turn to for support
- I just can’t take the pressure anymore but I feel trapped
- I’m concerned about burning out and not having the stamina to do this anymore
- My family would stop loving me if I didn’t make so much money
- I’m worried my partner would leave me if I didn’t have this job
- I feel completely disconnected from my partner and my kids
- I don’t know how to do this career and be a successful parent at the same time
- I can’t believe I’ve made it this far in my career – I feel like such a fraud
- I don’t know who I am anymore… my work has become my life
- Nothing brings me joy anymore and I’m not sure how to fix it
Executives and other high-performing professionals often feel like they’re alone. There is so much pressure to perform, both in the office and at home, that they feel like they could crumble. With no one to turn to for support, executives can often face depression or anxiety without even realizing it.
Let me help you with executive therapy.
Through executive coaching or therapy, we can partner together to:
- Identify negative beliefs and critical thought patterns that have plagued you for years
- Increase skills to reduce stress, burnout. and overwhelm
- Establish better work-life routines so you feel balanced and whole
- Challenge your inner critic who holds you to impossible standards
- Address perfectionism and imposter-syndrome beliefs
- Develop a greater sense of self-compassion and self-worth
- Address major life decisions and prepare for significant life transitions
- Re-prioritize how you spend your time so the important tasks, people, and experiences are higher on your list
- Learn to breathe and let go of the unyielding pressure you put on yourself
You’ve worked too hard and come too far to be so unhappy. As a high-performing professional, you don’t have to waste any more time feeling unfulfilled or resentful. There are solutions that will ease your stress and allow you to reclaim the life you have worked so hard to create.
If you’re ready, it’s time to get started now.
Book A Consultation
Looking Forward To Meet You
I am excited to help you on your journey to happiness.
Shout Out Client Success
Our happy clients share the experience of relationship coaching success.